9.18.2007

The Lead Characters...

The Bride:
That would be me. I'm Delilah. 35, full-time working, mother of 1 adorable kid and 1 hyper-active small dog. I live in my fantasy tree-house, downtown in the historic district of a small Western town. If I could travel 12 months out of the year, that would be just fine by me, but I have a feeling the boss at my "real" job might frown upon me taking so much time off. I also freelance in my spare (haha!) time. I enjoy 1950's pulp fiction books, old movies, jazz standards and collecting all sorts of vintage cocktail items....from dresses and martini shakers, to chalkware wedding cake toppers.


-----------------------------------------------------


My Beau:
That would be Bob. He's 37, employed (horray!), smart, patient, witty and handsome as all get out. I'm biased, of course. ;) A little bit country, yet a little bit punk-rock 'n roll...he's the perfect mix of sweet, all-American charm, tangled up with just the right amount of bad boy deliciousness. He's a sucker for all things golf or fishing related, and (secretly) adores small dogs. He knows all my deep, dark secrets and loves me anyway, cooks a mean steak and gives great foot massages. Oh, and did I mention he was handsome?


-----------------------------------------------------


The Tiny Person:
The Little Bear (L.B.) ...5 years old and definitely ALL boy. I cannot imagine my life before him. Cheesy, I know, but he really is my bestest friend and the sweetest kid I've ever met. Cute as a button, and quite the mama's boy (and no, I'm not complaining...I love it). He and Bob are like two peas in a pod, which really does melt my heart. He loves hockey, art and all things dinosaur or pirate related.

-----------------------------------------------------


I'm sure as this blog gets rolling, I'll be secretly introducing you to a few friends and family members as well. Lucky you. Don't be nervous...they'll totally love you as much as I do.




On a side note, I think later on, I am going to change the look of this blog and add a few photos. It's always nice to put a face with a name, don't you think?

No comments: