11.13.2007

I like cake...

no mistake, but baby if you insist I'll cut out the cake, just for your sake
Baby! c'mon and knock me a kiss ...

So many yummy decisions to be made. Will we have red velvet or carrot? Mini cakes, cupcakes or something more traditional? I've been meaning to call the pastry chef at our little jazz grille to go over what can or cannot be done, but in the meantime, I've got an ever growing collection of delicious inspiration photos. I'm also awaiting the arrival of our cutie cake topper. I cannot wait to show you all! We're still undecided as to the specifics of the cake, but maybe some of these pics will inspire your wedding day dessert.
My other obsession for today is kissy pictures. I just adore them! I don't know how they do it, but there are so many talented photographers out there who manage to magically capture the passion of that one moment and freeze it in time forever. And speaking of photographers, I think we may have found ours. I don't want to get overly excited just yet, as there are details to be worked out, but I'm over-the-moon happy with our choice. I've been doing a little happy dance ever since she and I got off the phone. She definitely "gets" us and our vision of what we are hoping to capture on film.

2 comments:

Robin said...

We're doing a plain cupcake with raspberry mousse frosting and a carrot cake cupcake. I still have yet to book the place I think we'll go with.

The right photographer is so important, they have to fit you really well. The moment I found ours I knew it was a match made in heaven...or whatever :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping in today- Good luck on that thing you loved over at my blog... just wanted to stop by and let you know that if you need any help or guidence for your day- you know where to find me...

-OH Happy