11.25.2007

Thanksgiving

Now that the food has settled I can take a minute to sit down and ramble about a few things. What a great day this Thanksgiving was, family, friends and of course the two best things to ever happen to me, yes Delilah and the big kid. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a holiday as much as I did this Thanksgiving, it gave a whole new meaning to being thankful. My wonderful wife to be cooked up a fantastic dinner, yes I did do my part, that was stay out of her way and make last minute trips to the store. Of course I ate WAY to much food but then again who didn't, how's a guy suppose to say no to such a fantastic feast?

Visiting with family has become much more important to me over the years. I have a great niece and great nephew that are in their early twenties that mean the world to me, I treasure every minute I get to spend with them. I will explain the Great niece and Great nephew thing later. I have also realized just how much I really missed Delilah's family over the years that we were apart, from what I can gather they missed me just as much, what a great feeling.

I hope everyone had a Thanksgiving as wonderful as ours was, I have so much to be thankful, what a lucky man I really am.

No comments: