11.12.2007

Just singin' in the rain...


Call me crazy, but am I nuts to wish for rain on our wedding day? I know that one cannot accurately predict the weather forcast this far in advance, but a girl can dream right? Just for fun, I looked up the average rainfall in our little town for the month of February and found that historically it's our rainiest time of year averaging just over 4".

I've always been a lover of overcast, dreary, wet and drizzling days. It doesn't get much better than being all bundled up in your coziest coat, strolling the streets and nuggling up with Bob on one arm and a hot cup of coffee/tea/cocoa in the other. Pure bliss.

Can't you just imagine us all parading through downtown all dressed up, carrying umbrellas? In my mind, rain creates such a romantic mood. And, I've heard it's lucky to have rain on your wedding day.

No comments: