10.17.2007

Tying up a few loose ends...

I'm sorry for not returning to post yesterday. I've had a slight glitch with my dress plan, and I didn't want to post the final decision until it all fell properly into place. So for now, I'm still holding off until I get word from the Powers that Be, that all is well and my dream dress will become a reality. I'm so disappointed, but I'm sure it will all work out for the best. I promise to update just as soon as I receive any new news.

On a happier note...
WE HAVE A DATE!!!!
February 29, 2008
Yes, it's a leap year. And a Friday, but we love the idea!

And even more exciting?!?!?
We're going with PLAN B!!!
Bob and I couldn't be happier. It was all decided over a hot bowl of Albondigas soup at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, during a spontaneous lunch date. The plan has been modified a tad, but overall the idea is the same.

So, WOW! It all seems so much more "real" all of the sudden. Could this mean an actual proposal might be right around the corner?!?! It's going to be harder and harder for me to keep this under wraps. I'm SOOOO not good at keeping secrets.

So, I'm off to call an acquaintance of ours who has recently become ordained, as well as find out how to secure all of our venues. Eeeeeee!!!!! Let the planning begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a date!!! Stop by my blog too if you like.

delilah said...

Thanks Robin! I tried to comment on your blog, but for some reason kept getting error messages. Poo. I hope I can figure it out...
xox,
delilah